Next, a sample of the stunningly stylish designs available from Confetti Designs. Lydia excels at sophisticated simplicity and has a love for typography, gorgeous coloured papers and vintage printing techniques to create stationery perfect for a modern bohemian bride. Priced at £2.80 per invitation in each design. Lydia has this to say about her beautiful designs;
1. Dreamy - I noticed a demand for very simple monochrome designs from people that were looking for a floral design that wasn’t too feminine. Dreamy ticks that box for many of our couples.
2. Eucalyptus - Our current no.1 best seller, designed whilst in Australia and inspired by the Eucalyptus trees seen in the Botanical gardens in Perth.
3. Floral Blush - One of our earliest designs. This was designed to reflect the big boom in the use of blush in weddings back in 2016 when Pantone 13-1520 Rose Quartz was the colour of the year. Blush is still very popular now hence why this design has stood the test of time and is still one of our most popular collections.
4. Happily Ever After - I fell in love with this font and had to create a design that celebrated it. I added a few subtle floral illustrations so that the gorgeous font remained the hero. I think this is my most romantic design hence the name ‘Happily Ever After’.
5. Ophelia - Inspired by the flowing vines and deep, earthy colours and textures found in pre-raph paintings. Of course with a touch of gold leaf to give a vintage feel - you can also find this design in our Pre-Raphaelite Styled Shoot
6. Sweetheart - This was originally designed for my little brother and his gorgeous fiancé who's wedding was due to be in July 2020 but, like so many of our couples they are sadly yet to have the day of their dreams. 🤞🏻 2021 will be their year. I loved the design so much that it became one of our collections and is quickly becoming the best seller of 2021.