A little inspiration for floral fanciers of every kind! Stylish, minimalist, fun, feminine, glamorous and rustic, whatever your plans for floral invites, our handpicked wedding stationery suppliers have you covered.
Let's start with a selection of the gorgeous flower inspired designs by Live Laugh Create, beautifully designed by Taryn, who specialises in bespoke designs. Her gorgeous bespoke prices start from £125 plus printing costs and a pre-designed collection starts from £1.25.
Taryn says, "When it comes to creating a bespoke design I take on board all of the information from the couple and see where it takes me - the theme, location and interests of the couple all affect what the outcome might be."
We absolutely love the foliage with gold foil buds in the fifth image, and the gorgeous miniature details in the ninth image (plus it has dachshunds, so what's not to love).
Next, a sample of the stunningly stylish designs available from Confetti Designs. Lydia excels at sophisticated simplicity and has a love for typography, gorgeous coloured papers and vintage printing techniques to create stationery perfect for a modern bohemian bride. Priced at £2.80 per invitation in each design. Lydia has this to say about her beautiful designs;
1. Dreamy - I noticed a demand for very simple monochrome designs from people that were looking for a floral design that wasn’t too feminine. Dreamy ticks that box for many of our couples.
2. Eucalyptus - Our current no.1 best seller, designed whilst in Australia and inspired by the Eucalyptus trees seen in the Botanical gardens in Perth.
3. Floral Blush - One of our earliest designs. This was designed to reflect the big boom in the use of blush in weddings back in 2016 when Pantone 13-1520 Rose Quartz was the colour of the year. Blush is still very popular now hence why this design has stood the test of time and is still one of our most popular collections.
4. Happily Ever After - I fell in love with this font and had to create a design that celebrated it. I added a few subtle floral illustrations so that the gorgeous font remained the hero. I think this is my most romantic design hence the name ‘Happily Ever After’.
5. Ophelia - Inspired by the flowing vines and deep, earthy colours and textures found in pre-raph paintings. Of course with a touch of gold leaf to give a vintage feel - you can also find this design in our Pre-Raphaelite Styled Shoot
6. Sweetheart - This was originally designed for my little brother and his gorgeous fiancé who's wedding was due to be in July 2020 but, like so many of our couples they are sadly yet to have the day of their dreams. 🤞🏻 2021 will be their year. I loved the design so much that it became one of our collections and is quickly becoming the best seller of 2021.
A fellow lover of all things tactile, Carol of Laurel Designs handmakes wedding stationery and loves to add tactile elements to her designs where they can. Working from her stylish Hampshire studio, Carol has received multiple awards for her luxurious and creative designs. You can also find more of Carol's handiwork on our Owls of Edmondsham House blog.
1. Gins Barn River Shoot | Photographer: Anne Aveyard Photography
This was a photoshoot held at Gins Barn in Beaulieu and is set by the River. So I based this design on water, using a water colour styled wash image and dip dyed the macrame tassel. You will notice the Table Number again matched the Invitation and set on a lovely blue cheesecloth. The Table plan was created using a large piece of our Driftwood, moss etc and I was chuffed to bits when Anne captured one of the Barns Cockerels strolling past my frame.
Invite Price Starts from £3.50 including macramé tassel dip dyed
2. Boho Luxe | Photographer: Melissa Megan Photography
With the boho theme on this I used soft dried flower image elements with pampas grasses & feathers. I used a sand-coloured backing card and wrapped it in a macramé cord & eyelet, contrasting the RSVP card……and lining the envelope with matching imagery.
Invite Price Starts from £3.50 including macramé wrap/ring
3. Kimbridge Barn | Photographer: Abi Chadwick Wedding Photography
This was a spring showcase at Kimbridge Barn, so I used lovely bright flowers and what better flower to use than sunflowers. If you look closely I added guinea fowl feathers to add something more tactile. A simple but eye-catching invite.
Invite Price Starts from £2.50 including feathers
4. Hill Place | Photographer: Jason Williamson Photography
I was given the colour scheme of duck egg blue and I knew the florist would be using lots of floral elements to dress the table so I complimented this with blue floral elements & blue font. Black would have been to harsh and it worked really well. Notice the unusual Place Setting cards sat on the fork…..I love to try and think outside the box where I can.
Menu Price £1.25 Place Setting £0.75
5. Dare To Be Square | Photographer: Atlas Photography
This shoot was very very bright colours, lots of copper piping, lots of bright flowers, so this is how I came up with this design. The shoot was about everything being square, square tables, square centrepieces, square ceremony area and so on. It is hard to see in this image, but I have added copper leaf randomly placed on the invite & table number. The place setting has a Dried flower added and the same to seal the envelope.
Invite Price Starts from £2.50 with copper leaf